3D max 6 tutorial files

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2003   #1
3D max 6 tutorial files

hi,
on 3D studio max 6 free version, where can I download the files that I need for realize the 3DSmax6 tutorials? (I ve got the tutorials text only, but not the object, map, ..)
thanks

Old 12 December 2003   #2
Theyre a seperate download from the website that you get in your confirmation email, on the same page you download the actual program

Old 12 December 2003   #3
Unhappy

well, there is some tutorial which explain the new feature of 3DSmax6. But I'm begginer in the 3D and in 3Dsmax. In the same page, where I download the program, there is a tutorial file which explain all the function af max6. however, in this file, there are not the files that I need to realize the tutorial. (the firts tutorial is about a scene with bottle and fruits, and the tutorial says: use the sample contains in the directory \tutorials\still_life from the CD) but I don't have this folder....)
someone can help me?
thanks

Old 12 December 2003   #4
that's is a seperate download from the link you've gotten called samples or something i think, (I just downloaded it) 122mb or something

Old 12 December 2003   #5
yes I found it. thanks

Old 10 October 2004   #6
help!

Hi, can you give me the link where you have founded the tutorial's files of 3dsmax6? on the discreet site they 've only the files for the new version! I don't know if they're the same!
Thanks!
Matteo

Old 03 March 2005   #7
i also havent fount it

Old 03 March 2005   #8
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread