CGTalk > CGTalk Support Forums > CGSociety Support Forum
To minimize the ads you see on this page create a CGTalk account and log in HERE
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  

Old 07-23-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

Really Sad

Dear Administrator , Mod and member CG Talk staff

My name is H U Y N H P H U D A T , I'm come from V i e t N a m , about 3 or 4 years ago I work with my private project , that project is for finding a better future for my self , I work a lot of , created a lot of ideas for a potential game , have a attention of some game studio . Most of artist picture are single picture , the thing I want to show not a picture , it's a project , can't not explain in some picture . All I hope is someone guy from famous game studio see my video clip on you tube , realize the possibility of my character and can create a game project base on it .

This is my clip if you want to see :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0HItZg_bmU

18 minute is very long , If I want they watch all my clip , I have to show them all my best ideas image so they can watch all and have attention , that's why I post a lot of image .

WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME , ALLOW ME TO POST IN JUST 1 THREAD IN 3D
W I P , CAN POST MORE PICTURE THAN USUAL , JUST 1 THREAD ONLY .

I SPENT ABOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS FOR MY PROJECT , AND THEN IS MODELLING AND COMPOSING PROCESS , ABOUT 300-400 HOURS GO HOME AND WORK AFTER FINISH WORK AT COMPANY . MANY DAYS I FEEL MY NECK ALMOST BROKEN BECAUSE I SIT IN FRONT OF PC TO MUCH , YOU KNOW .

I HOPE ADMINISTRATOR , MOD , CG TALK STAFF MEMBER CAN HELP ME .
FROM V I E T NAM WITH HOPE . H U Y N H P H U D A T . 11 h 30 pm .

Old 07-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #2
Kirt
Expert

CGSociety Member
portfolio
na
USA

What? Are you having a problem posting a new thread in the 3D WIP forum?

Old 07-23-2012, 11:36 PM   #3
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

Actually , when I post on 3d W I P , the message from cg talk tell me I include to much image so cg talk don't allow me to post , cg talk tell me use English but my name is Vi e t N a m e s e name so I can't not post .

Dear Administrator , Mod and CG Talk staff member
Because this is my own project for finding a better future for myself ,I finish it , and I release it , it's not W I P meaning , it finished , so would Administrator , Mod and CG Talk staff member please help me , allow me to post my thread on CG Talk General Discussion .
This is not a normal character , this is a difference and special character , and I hope can have the attention of many game studio around the world , that's why I post too much images , all I want is they watch my 18 minute 3 second clip .
Final I hope Administrator , Mod and CG Talk staff member allow me to post CG Talk General Discussion , and allow me to post many more image .
Thanks a lot .
FROM V I E T NAM WITH HOPE . H U Y N H P H U D A T . 6 h 30 am .

Last edited by iRock : 07-24-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Old 07-24-2012, 01:28 PM   #4
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

Dear Dear Administrator , Mod and member CG Talk staff
If I recreate the topic The Cross Alpha Omega ... in CG General Discussion , will you delete it ?
If you agree , please tell me , I will decrease image .

Old 07-24-2012, 03:24 PM   #5
Kirt
Expert

CGSociety Member
portfolio
na
USA

Yes, if you post this in General Discussions it will be deleted. You need to post to the 3D WIP forum. I saw that you posted there already but it was removed. I think the problem is due to a language barrier. I know this is difficult for you, but you need to try and find a better translator if you want to post this again. The previous post didn't make sense when translated.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

Smile

Dear Forum Leader , Mod , CG Staff member ,

Perhaps I should ask you one more question :
You meant language problem on my images or on the sentences I post , if just belong to my sentences I post , repair it so really easy , but if because my name on my pictures , it will cost time to repair because that's my name , and final , I don't need any translator .
Thanks you for answer my question

Old 07-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #7
Kirt
Expert

CGSociety Member
portfolio
na
USA

The description of the images is what is confusing. I've read the post several times and tried to understand the images. It's all very strange.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #8
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirt
The description of the images is what is confusing. I've read the post several times and tried to understand the images. It's all very strange.

I smile a lot of because " I've read the post several times and tried to understand the images "
I have to say that I really happy , really happy , you read several times , YES , I really happy . Just next 2 or 3 days , you will see several things .

He got a difference bow .

When his swords upgrade , more than 300000 polygon model , my PC crash many time when I work .

Old 07-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #9
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

Smile

Dear Forum Leader , Mod , CG Staff member ,

Show time . Please , please don't delete my thread .

Old 08-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #10
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

Dear Forum Leader , CG Staff member , ...
Language barrier , I wish I have a better English using skill .
Thank you for allow me to create my thread .

Old 08-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #11
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread