Alias Contest for 2D artists

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2003
Alias Contest for 2D artists

"Expose Yourself"
Reveal your creative impulses
Expose your wildest dreams

The “Expose Yourself” contest invites artists everywhere to send in original artwork, designs, product visualizations, illustrations — just about anything you can create with Alias SketchBook Pro™ and a Tablet PC or Wacom tablet. And that covers a lot of ground!

Load up Alias SketchBook Pro on your Tablet PC or Wacom tablet today and start from scratch or just polish that masterpiece you’ve been hiding. It’s an exciting opportunity to show-it-all.

Prizes
Enter as many times as you like for a chance to win monthly prizes of Alias SketchBook Pro, Microsoft Office for Windows XP Tablet PC Edition and a Rover MP3 player.

Grand-prize winners will receive a copy of Alias SketchBook Pro, Microsoft Office for Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, an Acer 300 Tablet PC, a Wacom® Cintiq® Tablet (15X or 18SX), and will have their creative talents profiled in a US based creative magazine.

Contest Dates
The contest runs from November 17th to February 13th, 2004. Full details, including how to format and send in your work, will be available at a special contest Web site that we’ll launch when “Expose Yourself” officially opens. You’ll also see the winning entries there in the weeks to come. Make a date to visit www.sketchbookpro.com/contest when “Expose Yourself” officially opens.

Get a head start
With this advance notice, you’ll want to start sending in your entries as soon as you can for a chance to win fabulous prizes and some serious recognition — starting November 17th. Be there!

The Expose Yourself contest is sponsored by Microsoft®, Acer®, Wacom, PC Mall and Intel®.

The Expose Yourself contest is available to North American participants only.

Source: Expose Yourself & Win

11 November 2003
Quote: The Expose Yourself contest is available to North American participants only.

too bad :(

11 November 2003
Yep, why only North Americans? I don´t think it´s for the send fees, because I get international dispatches that are cheaper than national ones (and are faster too).

Feel the pancreas experience!

11 November 2003
So let me get this straight.

I'm supposed to use Alias Sketchbook Pro and a Wacom tablet to create a 2D image for this contest. If I win, I get Alias Sketchbook Pro and a Wacom tablet.

Am I the only one here who is missing something?

11 November 2003
you can use the demo of sketchbook as far as i know..
and you get a cintiq, which is a monitor/wacom..and or tablet pc.. not just an ordinary tablet.

11 November 2003
Americans speak English;
can an Englishman be American in return?

Atwooki..... Cintiq dreams.....

11 November 2003
New link with more details and entries already recieved:

http://www2.sketchbookpro.com/contest/

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread