|11 November 2003||#1|
3D Generalist/ VFX Artist
Quick PHat jiggle tut
I like this. You need a fat man stomach to jiggle, you need a quick
secondary motion. To test this out.
1. create a null, add 1 bone. select bone, run BoneIK plugin
2. select skeleton effect, add motiondynamics
3. add springmaster (from motiondynamic panel)
4. Shift select teh bone, (make sure it says 1 bone selected in the
info box at the bottom of the screen)
5. click "Make hold spring"
6. Check in animate mode, you see it lobbying but it does all the
damn time, even in reverse..this sucks. To fix it ..go to
motiondynamics (in Animate) sliders. Drag gravity well to 0 at frame
0. Hey this sucks more ...nothing happens at any time.
7. Animate your root null, a quick bounce on the Y. Hey the bone
follows the null and waitaminute..secondary motion from just One bone.
Thank You, try the veal. I be here till Tuesday.
I hope someone will find this useful.
|01 January 2004||#6|
Join Date: Feb 2002
cheers Julez I was just about to look into motion dynamics.
Ok i have a pro tho. When I shift or ctrl selct the bones it donst tell me at the bottom and i cant click the make hold springs button. So I cant get any further.
I probably doing something stupid, : )
|03 March 2004||#11|
Black Robed Wizard
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thank you Julez!!
Io sono il Maestro del Passato e del Presente;
la mia venuta √® stata predetta;
per me la porta si aprir√_
Antonio "Matt" Matrone
|07 July 2004||#13|
Join Date: Dec 2003
I'm missing something. I tried this and I never get the "make hold spring" to unghost". I did see the note in this thread and was selecting in the world view, but still no-go. What am I missing?
Rendering with Pixels
|Thread Closed share thread|