|06-21-2013, 07:05 PM||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - Look Development Artist Position (Los Angeles)
Look Development Artist Position (Los Angeles)
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. *We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
• Working with the VFX Supervisor and Lighting lead to set the Look for an asset/shot/sequence
• Lighting and Compositing of CG Elements to establish templates for other artists to achieve the Look of the*asset/shot/sequence
• Ensure consistency among shots sharing similar assets or lighting rigs in order to preserve continuity
• Work closely Lighting Lead and Development team to distribute and maintain common shader, texture and FX libraries for specific*assets/shots/sequences
• Work Closely with Compositing Leads to ensure consistency and matching of Look between*assets/shots/sequences
• Artist must know Maya, Arnold and Nuke extremely well
• Extensive experience creating photo real full CG shots and sequences as well as adding CG to live action shots
• Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
• Strong time management skills and extremely organized.
• Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations.
• Los Angeles Residents or willingness to relocate preferred *Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|06-21-2013, 07:05 PM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|