|03-14-2013, 02:11 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS_CGS DSF 3002 30mn "The Girl From Brazil"
""The Girl From Brazil"
You have 30mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|03-16-2013, 09:22 PM||#4|
Illustrator - Graphic Designer
Join Date: May 2010
She-Hulk From Brazil
This was a tough one. 30 minutes of drawing terror.
Drawing anatomy on a timelimit is not really my confortzone.
Then I worked an extra 30 minutes on it to improve it a bit.
speedpaint video: click here
Last edited by Stylegraphics : 03-26-2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: added link to speedpaint vid
|03-20-2013, 03:31 PM||#6|
Join Date: Sep 2008
amazing work guys!
Daniel - impresive how much detail you can add in such a short time. great, love it
Stylegraphics - fantastic light and anatomy
Sazem - I still remember the time, looong ago before any photoshop and painter, when you actually had to put every pixel into a picture to make something digital
6foot5 - hahaha sooo funny, actually I have no doubt which one is from Brazil :P
|03-20-2013, 03:31 PM||#7|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|