Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Gustavo Avila

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2007
Models

Niiiice! Looking good man! Cant wait to see whats next.

09 September 2007
Hey Gustavo, pu.. los personajes estan de poca ma.. cheveres!! te volaste la barda mi chavo Awesome character design !! I love it !! that will be a fantastic and amazing animation!! with all "latino" flavor !! sabor mi hermano!! and i cant wait to see the irocos

Gustavo, fantastico trabajo, te felicito en verdad y espero que tengas tiempo para terminar la animación y aqui sigo para ver como avanza esto

09 September 2007
Modeling: Face Irocos mesh

Irokos face PP, basic models.

09 September 2007
Modeling: irokos body

Hi

Image post - This is the basic models of irocos, detail and some refined mesh I start to do for pass and work in deformation maps.

I begin a illustration entry with the same concept of animation the two entry are link, I don’t can finish the animation storyboard to much ambition for me, and off course when I think I have time to the challenge come two works in the same time to finish , I concentrate in one illustration, and post models , texturing and one turn around of 10 sec in animation, I need too post all the milestone in illustration included the concept, 4 character rigged is much for me.

Hey Ferx- gracias voy a pasarme a ilustración quiero terminar algo, ando medio complicado de tiempo, veo que eres cervecero cool por aquí también hay otro tripon que le gustan las birras jeje.

Yamaoka- thanks now I fight with the time man, only want finish the illustration.

09 September 2007
hey very different and interesting looking aliens u got there mate!! really like the modeling! I'm sure its gonna b a lot of fun animating these!... keep up the good works!

09 September 2007
Talking

Pues si ahora estas en ilustracion esto se va a poner bueno, los Irocos estan de poca! no es nada facil encontrar una nueva forma para un ser fantastico, pero yo creo que nunca habia visto nada parecido a ese con la cabeza como de hoja.

I love em'!! !! !! I'll be more than glad to see you around in the illustration chalenge!

09 September 2007
What an interesting legs concepts, like they are made of delicate roots! Heads are great too. Only the chest and arms part looks something too plain and too thin to me, comparing to other...

09 September 2007
Modeling: iroko 01 some detail

Hi

Some detail in the roots, need more detail to start deformation maps, the eye is only ref to align the vertexs.

Overcontrast - thanks man, i not animate try to finish like illustration, to much for me character jeje. models, texture and turn around of the scene post here for the categories you know, cool you like the looking.

Gabriel - jeje espero te sirva el link de moebius, gracias tengo siglos sin tratar de hacer algo que sea como una ilustracion, espero hacer algo con nivel.

Npantic - hi thanks i totaly agree with you i need to add detail in the chest, when finish basic model i try with deform map for speed, now i want a fundation mesh for later, and yes i guess to work the join lengs, body maybe much thin but i like jeje.

09 September 2007
cool.

i like the pre-vis sketch. will be neat to see it in motion. the legs on you alien creature are great. very organic.

09 September 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread