Spectacular 2D Entry: anil

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2005
Cool thank u...

Thank you dear bros...

duddlebug------- this is so nice to hearing something from you, about my body language and light box idea. This shows me that's working. I really like your style which gives us the however mood is there, is very nice. So your comments well come ...thank u bro.

rawwad--------- thank you too my dear bro.

Kazım Doku------ thank you man.

Cr@sH---------- thank you...

Fiolka Alexandre---- thank you....

12 December 2005
Great concept and execution. The expressiveness of your robots is impressive, as well as your handling of light. Congrats!

12 December 2005
nice work! kind of an eerie feeling in the pic too, very nice

12 December 2005
Congrats for finishing your painting and good luck to you! It was a pleasure to watch this develop.

fahrija

12 December 2005
Lovely just lovely..

your words make a lot of sence, but it didn't realy needed this explanation.
The image is strong standing on it's own!
Took the time to view more of your work (M&S entry and MachineFlesh entry)..
Only one conclusion here: You've got skills!
Great stuff!

Good luck on the voting!

CHARACTER DESIGN

12 December 2005
This is the best image in this whole competition, but it is not fit for the Spectacular challange scope. But the best! Doubtless, the best

12 December 2005
Cool thanks....

zpapageo-----------Thank you bro...

Squibbit------------thank u, hearing thats from u is co nice...

Fahrija-------------thank u too bro.i hope to be together in an other challenge...

MichaelMotion------Thanks so much for your dear comments bro. really your words makes me happy.thank u...

newone------------Yes bro you're right, this is not so actional scene for spectacular, but i wanted to show an other face spectacularty, i hope i could ... thank you your comment well come...

12 December 2005
lovely thnx for participating in my thread and good luck!

DW V 2d

12 December 2005
Anil! I finally got around to responding to everyone elses thread today. Congrats on finishing the challenge... I know that you know this is one of my favorite pieces as well... it came out beautiful!

I think what got me the most is the inquisitive look on the other robot's faces. You really captured the essence within this critical moment. I also like how your worked the cool colors into the warm, specifically the lighting underneath the book that breaks up the transition nicely. Nice touch.

Again, absolutely beautiful work. One of my favorite pieces in the challenge. Good luck my friend! - J

12 December 2005
Cool

Blaz Porenta-------Thank you my dear talented bro. Watching your concept was really enjoyable and educational. Thank you.

Joel Carlo----------Than you my other talented bro. Your comments has well come. Hearing thats from you is so nice for me.

good luck all of u...
thanks...

12 December 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread