kmassey
Massey
portfolio
Kenneth F. Massey
3d Visualization and Animation
Blue Sun 3D
Rowlett, USA

Red face Honest Feedback

I am very impressed. How long did it take to put this together? If you are like me, you probably are not only seeking a thousand pats on the back but direction to improve your work.

Two details stood out that you want to analyze: the rib-cage of Christ and the distance between the back of the thigh and the front of the thigh at the knee. Take a caliper or a ruler and measure these in your own body and compare this measurement to the measurement of your lower leg, hand, and foot. You can also go to morphmet and get a biological anthropologist to analyze the biometrics. You will find that these two details have room for improvement.

I want to make sure you know that I still think your work is impressive!
================================================== ==================
Estoy bastante impresionado. Cuánto tiempo te tomó armar esta pieza? Si eres como yo, probablemente no sólo estás buscando mil palmadas en la espalda, sino también estás buscando manera de mejorar tu trabajo.

Hay dos detalles que resaltan con un detenido análisis: la caja torácica (particularmente las costillas) y la distancia entre la parte posterior y la parte anterior del muslo a la altura de la rodilla. Te recomiendo que utilices herramientas escultóricas tales como un cáliper o una regla para medir la relación proporcional de estas partes del cuerpo y las compares con el tamaño de tu pierna, tu mano, y tu pie. También puedes ir a morphmet y pedirle a un bio-antropólogo que analice tus datos biométricos. Encontrarás que estos dos detalles definitivamente pueden mejorar.

Aún así, quiero asegurarte que estoy bastante impresionado con tu trabajo!

Old 02-25-2009, 03:38 AM   #422
snailsandhorses
Veteran
portfolio
Noj Nog
Singapore, Singapore

i first saw this 3 years ago, and it is still my favorite piece : ) really great job ^^

Old 07-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #423
Andjeliko
portfolio
Dax Wolf
Pekam, Serbia

Best work!

This work is best modeling job ever shown here!

Materials and rendering are also great but this work doesn't give too much space for splendor as it shows that Vladimir is above everything else, the master 3D modeler!

Old 08-02-2009, 03:01 AM   #424
Akeeq
Patriarch
portfolio
Siddique Humayun
New York City, USA

Thumbs up

Oh my good Lord!!
This is perhaps one of the finest, if not THE finest modelling achievement! Absolutely amazing, stunning, ubelieveable. I'm short on words. All Hail Sire, All Hail!!

Old 08-03-2009, 07:00 AM   #425
Andjeliko
portfolio
Dax Wolf
Pekam, Serbia

Idea...

As I said before, this is the work I like most among all others.
However, I just wonder and ask Vladimir would it not have been a better work if he had add a background like on this photo?

This is not a criticism, just an idea which may be useful.
It could bring new life to this masterpiece, some fresh air and don't need much effort to achieve it.

Old 08-03-2009, 07:00 AM   #426
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread