|2 Weeks Ago|
Buenos Aires, Argentina
3D-Coat 4.8 Released !
3D-Coat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model.
What's New in 3D-Coat 4.8 - Key Features:
- Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers!
Materials managing becomes even easier
- Smart Materials usage history.
- Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
- Improved Curvature calculation. This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
- Render scene in Renderman. Yep, you heard it right!
- Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush.
Now you can define with an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
- New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc.
We are getting closer and closer to low-poly modeling!
- 4K monitors support. Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
- Proxy Slider. Set your proxy degree with an easy slider movement.
- Rotation mode quick switch - around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
Need both modes at hand? Now you have the quick swap.
Last edited by Carlosand : 2 Weeks Ago at 12:08 AM.
|2 Weeks Ago|
how about an update on steam?
..oh I see,it just updated automatically
my "master and servant thread"
Last edited by jake rupert : 2 Weeks Ago at 01:36 PM.
|reply share thread|