|04 April 2013|
Senior Artist (Ireland)
SixMinute’s work environment is fun, fast-paced and extremely rewarding We provide a unique environment for learning, development and shaping the future of computer games.
Our studio is seeking a talented Senior Artist to drive the look and feel of our Mobile & Facebook games.
Candidates in this role should be pro-active problem solvers who can work effectively with minimal supervision. Lead Artists are highly creative and are expected to produce everything from concept sketches to finished, polished artwork. Candidates must be highly prolific and able to quickly iterate on multiple concepts before developing final assets.
SixMinute is a startup games studio, ramping up to our first release, with huge ambitions. We're hiring and looking to expand the creative elements of the team. You would work directly with the highly talented and experienced development team, and have a lot of personal responsibility into the look and feel of the game as well as delivering content for it.
As Senior Artist Your Primary Responsibilities Will Be:
- Work both independently and collaboratively with team members to develop high quality art and animation assets that are entertaining and technically feasible for games on Social and Mobile platforms to include IOS and Android
- Building and developing the Art team
- Create UI that is easily understood by our targeted demographic and is aesthetically beautiful and innovative
- Create a wide variety of UI elements ranging from icons, dialogs, HUD, UI animation and visual effects
- Develop concepts and art assets that effectively communicate design and product requirements in a fast paced, highly iterative development environment
- Create static and animated art assets from full screen layouts to achievement icons
- Accurately estimate your work and expected development times while making smart tradeoffs between quality and pace
The Essentials We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years’ experience in game development
- Solid 2D & 3D art skills
- Experience mentoring junior artist
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience working from concept to release
- An excellent eye for detail and focus on delivering the very best quality
- Experience working on a released mobile title
- Team player and good collaboration skills
A Desired Skill Set:
- Experience working on a live F2P social game
- Advanced animation experience with Flash
- Enjoys pushing new game designs idea
This position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously.
We invite international candidates to apply.
Interested in joining our team? Send your cover letter, CV and portfolio to John at email@example.com and tell us why you should come work for SixMinute.
|04 April 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|