Bath Time (nudity), Godzi (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2004
Bath Time (nudity), Godzi (2D)

Title: Bath Time (nudity)
Name: Godzi
Software: Painter

I worked on environment on this picture, lighting, and tried to give a funny touch with the little guys going to bath, I hope you'll enjoy it. Comment are welcome if you want.

09 September 2004
Very nice, colorful style, but the creatures stand out from the background too much. Perhaps more detail in the environment would help add a little more life, and balance out the overall composition between the creatures and background.

09 September 2004
Sorry i have to note this in your thread, but i think the word nudity is mentioned way too much lately in the Gallery forums. Some people even use it when its about nude monsters, which doesn't make any sense except to attract viewers maybe???

On this piece, the background is too flat, and it doesn't look like a forest, but some quickly drawn shapes with no depth. I don't understand what the diagonal lines are for. Light beams? Also there is no depth or mist in between that can justify the change of color of the guy entering the lake. He could use some warm colors on his skin as well.

Other than that, it looks like an interesting concept. Keep up the good work..

Animusing Productions
old animation stuff.

09 September 2004
Thanks for the comments ;p I see that people told me that my pic is too flat so I will work again on it to add more deep effect !
Dennik, about the word "nudity" you"re right saying that it is too much used. But I choose to insert it in my title, because there is nudity and not to attract viewers like you seem to think... The little fellows in my picture are really naked, and if you look carefully you will see that I add some parts of their anatomy - like their balls, or penis ( the one on the right and the one that is going to take his bath)- so with doubt, I used this word like it is said when we post a thread.
I think Cgtalk is a serious forum for artists and not a forum for old perverts, as far I am concerned, I post my pics with the rules that are established beforehand.

*** I hope my english is not too bad ;( ***

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread