Quai des Nations - Exposition Universelle Paris 1900, laurent antoine lemog (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2007
Bravo !!!

Hey Lemog !!!

Amazing progress !!! You're just great and a great inspiration to everyone around too !
Congratulations ! I will open a Champagne for you here buddy !
Brilliant artwork friend !

Cheers !

Zupi Portal (eng)
www.drsketchy.com/
SketchySP
eduardo.janiszewski@gmail.com

02 February 2007
:( i liked the boats wish they were in the panorama lol, nice work great dedication either way!
keep up the good work

02 February 2007
The scope of your project is incredible, I don't visit the WIP threads very often (shame on me) so I didn't know someone was trying to accomplish something like this, it's just amazing. Congratulations for you dedication and for the results, the renders are so beatiful and stylish! Great work!

02 February 2007
Fantastic work and dedication my friend...Great to look through this. Send it out to the right people, and make that book. I'll be there to buy a copy.

02 February 2007
Vanda -> thanks continuing to be here and support this project Vanda, sincerly !

Vampeta -> Hey Alex... thanks for these good words Alex... I hope that could be more than only a project... with a good result...

shtl -> Hey my friend, thanks to take time here Corentin... congrats for your WarMonk !

Gord-MacDonald -> Thanks Gord... about the book, you could be patient... only planed at the end of the project... a big one... with thousands of pictures... (just a dream for the moment...).

Djampa -> cheers Eduardo... It's good to see that champagne is appreciated everywhere ! and maybe my work too ;-))))

Gephoria -> If you appreciate especially boats, you will be happy to know that soon I will make an another one for the project... a tug boat of 1900...

Bcool-PT -> don't worry about rare visits... I know it's not easy to follow all the interesting thread on CgTalk... but you are here with your good work wich motivate me much... and thanks for that !

Warpy -> Thanks Ori... glad you like my project.

Stripe -> hey Joe... thanks... ok, I note that... one book for you too... :-D

In any case, that make me good motivation to read your good comments about this madness project... I have the force to continue with the second part... THANKS

05 May 2007
Talking

Hey man, your project is absolutely the bigger I've ever seen, and I appreciate a lot the way you are working on it, I assure you I'll follow every step of it 'till the end. Your trailer #1 is simply wonderful! Now I wish to go to find more information about the fair, it must have been great... as we should feel everytime we go to visit the Eiffel tower!
Good luck, see you on CGTalk again,
dEDa

- Life is too short for a full time job -

3Dworks:
Ponte Vecchio
Dragon's Lair

concept car
watch
robot
FIAT

06 June 2007
Haha, 4800pix hardly does it justice...how about 72,000 pix?

06 June 2007
Originally Posted by dEDa: Hey man, your project is absolutely the bigger I've ever seen, and I appreciate a lot the way you are working on it, I assure you I'll follow every step of it 'till the end. Your trailer #1 is simply wonderful! Now I wish to go to find more information about the fair, it must have been great... as we should feel everytime we go to visit the Eiffel tower!
Good luck, see you on CGTalk again,
dEDa

Thanks for the support my friend... a bit hard actually to work much on the project... but that contionue anyway...
...I just hope to finish the second part at the end of the summer.

Originally Posted by stuh505: Haha, 4800pix hardly does it justice...how about 72,000 pix?

héhé... 72000 large ? certainly possible... but of course, not with my actual computer

10 October 2007
pretty sweet

i love nostalgic imagery from the old world's fairs. your attention to detail is amazing and re-creates a distinctive feel seen in the old photos. i'm excited to see what you do with it all when finished.

10 October 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread