C4D/VFX Generalist, 7wks, $2k per week...

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2013
C4D/VFX Generalist, 7wks, $2k per week...

Hi,

My wife and I own Joke Productions, Inc. , a documentary and unscripted television company.

I recently did all the C4D/VFX work in our new TV pilot that is going to series on a major cable network this year. I am looking for an in-house artist in Los Angeles to pick up where I left off and improve on what I've done.

You'll be creating shots for cinematic recreations of events from people's lives. This job requires a C4D/VFX generalist who can pull a green screen one day and do some camera mapping the next, render some semi photorealistic imagery using off the shelf models, and then hop into After Effects to do just about anything we throw at you.

It's a 7 week gig at $2,000 per week, our of our Los Angeles offices, and slated to start late May. I realize that at that price range the gig may be more suited for those still making a name for themselves, and that's fine by us. It's not the easiest gig, but I had a lot of fun doing it on the pilot, and with the wide variety of shots you'll be putting together, you're bound to end up with some cool stuff for your reel. If you're interested, check out the full job post on our blog .

All the best,
Biagio
Twitter: @jokeandbiagio

03 March 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread