|11 November 2011|
Remedy Entertainment Remedy
RemedyEntertainment, the creator of MaxPayne®and Alan Wake®, and one of theleading independent game studios in the world, is currently looking for a Senior Animator tojoin ourAAA consoletitle.
At Remedy, we are building games where immersive storyand believable characters are in a key role. We are looking for a skilled animatorwho has attention to detail, strong technical skills and who can solve problemsin a creative way. Together with us, you want to push the industry forward.
As a Senior Animator, you will play an important part inthe animation team, ensuring that the drama is translated to players throughrich character performance. We expect you to work fluently with motion capture dataand key framing.
In your role, you will work closely withthe Art Director and Animation Lead to help establish and maintain the uniquevisual style of the game. Daily communication and co-operation with character team, game-playprogramming and level production team is a no brainer, as you do not labelyourself as a lonely rider. Technical know-how and understanding the limitationsof real time game animations compliments your strong animation reel.
· 4+ year experience of computer animations
· Exceptional animation skills and ability to animate realistichuman motions
· Solid experience using motion capture data
· Excellent knowledge of Maya and/ or Motionbuilder
· Strong knowledge and technical understanding of animation pipelinesand workflows
· Great communication skills, as we are looking for a motivatedteam player
· Experience with face animation
· Strong drawing and/or photography skills
The Remedy offices aresituated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the Espoo/Helsinki area will berequired. This is a permanent position. Toapply, please send your application with a CV and possible attachments firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the job title as the e-mail’s subjectline.
RemedyEntertainment Ltd., a privately held developer of action computer games, gamefranchises and leading edge 3D game technology is based in Espoo, Finland.Further information: http://www.remedygames.com.