Legs (nudity?)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2007
Legs (nudity?)

Maybe I'll get some feedback in this forum. Tried posting it in the 3D stills/WIP forum, and had like 90 something views but no replies. Does that mean it's horrible? lol

Any comments would be very very helpful. Thanks.

08 August 2007
Well, it's better than what I was able to do so far.

Anyway, the only comment I have is about the toes: they look a bit off. I think the little toe was set a bit too far back relative to how the other toes are situated. Also, the pads on the toes, except for the big toe, seem a bit lean; maybe you can make them a little fatter? You also may want to add a few more wrinkles at the ankle where the foot bends.

Just my opinion; I'm a bit new to this.

08 August 2007
Really really nice pic. I think that you need to give the underneath of the cheeks a little bit of a crease though make it look they they have some weight...otherwise they look like they have no weight, which of course kinda ruins the realism. And of course a big booty is sexy... keep it up!

Cheers John

08 August 2007
Talking

this is really nicely constucted the light is good I like the simple arch the toes need a little tweak an just wondering whys the lepricorn dead

08 August 2007
Cool, I really like it. The thing you could improve, is the toes, the toes looks a little bit to far away from eachother, atleast the last toe to the right.. ;P Well, good anyway. ;D

08 August 2007
I really like it too! Shame you got not crits in the other forum :0 No you don't suck at all

The only thing that seems a bit off to me, is the indents right about the buttocks seem to be a bit strange. A little to far apart maybe? Or maybe they're not indented enough.

I'm not sure, but it could just be me!

I still really like the subtle soft pose, great work mate!

08 August 2007
Thanks alot for the comments. I've made all those changes, but I think it's time to move on to something new. Thanks again for all the help.

08 August 2007
That's a very nice picture, but the only thing that I find weird are the toes on the left foot and the tattoo. The tattoo seems a bit out of place and not on the body itself. You might have to desaturate it a bit and incorporate the body's shadows on it so it looks like it is on it for sure =)

Otherwise a very beautiful work ^^

08 August 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread