Pyke
White Zulu

portfolio
Christopher Bischoff
Lead artist & game designer.
The Brotherhood
Johannesburg, South Africa

Send a message via MSN to Pyke

Thanks man. The advantage of being a one man band is that there is never a shortage of challenges.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #107
Tangled-Universe
Frequenter
portfolio
Martin Huisman
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Send a message via MSN to Tangled-Universe
I have been lurking this thread for a while and would like to jump in the wagon of people who are encouraging you to keep this going. You have something really nice and appealing going here. Looking forward to see more!

Cheers,
Martin

Old 04-05-2013, 07:43 AM   #108
Pyke
White Zulu

portfolio
Christopher Bischoff
The Brotherhood

I sometimes take a break from vivisections, rotting corpses, and the cold hard floors of The Groomlake to indulge either my artistic, or game designer side. Here are a few examples of previous side projects I’ve done. My general rule is to not allow them more than 3 days, with the exception of 1KL, which was a 2 week process (but involved actually making a fully playable tech demo…so it was time well spent!).

http://www.stasisgame.com/stasis-infinite/

These side projects are honestly some of my favorite things to do, and things that I think many people really appreciate. It, in a strange way, actually focuses me MORE on STASIS by letting me step back for a few nights and just let my imagination run wild.
Of course, with BIOSHOCK being a massive influence on STASIS, I could not ignore the awesome world that Irrational Games has created with BIOSHOCK: Infinite.
Although I have not played the game (seriously, I’m HORRIBLE at finishing games. I haven’t even gotten to the planet yet in Dead Space 3), I delved into the story by watching Lets Plays, and reading up on all of the theories that went into it. Although, the thing that interested me most was the city of Collumbia! And naturally, it needed some ‘Isometricing’, because all games would look better in 2D Isometric.
So, I present to you: STASIS – INFINITE!

-Chris

Old 04-05-2013, 02:29 PM   #109
Comar93
Limitless

portfolio
Marko Ivanovic
3D Artist, Music Composer and Graphic designer
Novi Sad, Serbia

Send a message via MSN to Comar93
Woah that looks awesome.. It's such a shame you haven't played and finish the game as it is one of the best game I've played in the last couple of years. The ending alone is worth finishing the game for as it will literary make your jaw drop, I know it did make mine. Just reading through the theories doesn't feel the same as playing through 20h of content so I strongly advise you play it, the art is also so amazing, just watching the game environments and scenery is a pleasure.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #110
Pyke
White Zulu

portfolio
Christopher Bischoff
The Brotherhood

I have bought it, and I will definitely give it a play when I have some more spare time.
Same with DS3-I just to pick a weekend and play through!

Old 04-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #111
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread