Becoming a Better Artist – Critical knowledge and techniques for today’s artists

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

09 September 2016
Enrollment for the October run of Becoming a Better Artist: http://www.cgsociety.org/training/…...a-better-artist

The previous run was done on CGMA’s platform, and it took a bit of acclimating and tweaks to get it to feel more like how I’d like to run my workshop, but I’m happy to say that things worked out and it was a good run. The folks at CGMA were very accommodating and helpful, and it’s been a great experience.

10 October 2016
Ello!

I just wanted to say, I've been looking into your workshop for a bit now. I wanted to take it this session but other classes ended up getting in the way and I figured it'd be better to do it when I can devote as much as possible. Do you know if the workshop will definitely be running during this Winter semester? I'd definitely be able to join up then.

I'm really excited about the opportunity to take part in it if it is. I've heard stellar things, and I do have a fair bit of questions I wish to ask, and so much to learn. (If it wasn't obvious, I'm pretty much a total newbie)

Just wanted to pop in and ask! Hope to see you this Winter!

10 October 2016
Originally Posted by Seimore: Ello!

I just wanted to say, I've been looking into your workshop for a bit now. I wanted to take it this session but other classes ended up getting in the way and I figured it'd be better to do it when I can devote as much as possible. Do you know if the workshop will definitely be running during this Winter semester? I'd definitely be able to join up then.

I'm really excited about the opportunity to take part in it if it is. I've heard stellar things, and I do have a fair bit of questions I wish to ask, and so much to learn. (If it wasn't obvious, I'm pretty much a total newbie)

Just wanted to pop in and ask! Hope to see you this Winter!

I try to run the workshop back-to-back, with maybe a little bit of rest between reach run (a week to a month, depending on the scheduling), so you can always expect me to teach the workshop on an average of four times a year under normal circumstances, spaced out fairly evenly.

10 October 2016
For those of you still on the fence, I totally recommend this workshop. I am from the last run (Aug/Sept) and it was worth the time and money invested. I actually wished I had taken this workshop sooner.

Rob has summarized years of experience and lesson learned and will cut your learning curve by a significant time. There is a lot to absorb during the workshop, so reserve time each week to read the material, watch the videos, read the instructor feedback and do your assignments (in that order).

THIS is the master class you are looking for. What are you waiting then. Join in, have fun and be amaze on how fast you will improve with dedication, hard work and focussed teaching.

Cheers!

Last edited by DanTheManCan : 10 October 2016 at 07:04 PM.

10 October 2016
Fantastic, I'll definitely be here for this winter's run then. Looking forward to it!

03 March 2017
Enrollment for Becoming a Better Artist workshop (May 2017) is open:
http://www.cgsociety.org/training/…...a-better-artist

Is 2017 the year you get really serious about your artistic development and aspirations?

05 May 2017
Just finished!

Helloooo everyone.

Just finished this workshop and it's just amazing. Learned more than I'd like to admit and Lunatique is a great teacher with ****loads to give and who gives very in-depth and detailed feedback in assignments.

05 May 2017
Enrollment for Becoming a Better Artist workshop (July 2017) is open:
http://www.cgsociety.org/training/c...a-better-artist

Originally Posted by Fatarion: Helloooo everyone.

Just finished this workshop and it's just amazing. Learned more than I'd like to admit and Lunatique is a great teacher with ****loads to give and who gives very in-depth and detailed feedback in assignments.

It's glad you got so much out of the workshop. Don't forget, I'll continue to help you in your artistic development, so don't hesitate to reach out when you need guidance.

Last edited by Lunatique : 06 June 2017 at 12:09 AM.

reply share thread