|03 March 2013|
Admin & HR Manager
Technicolor SFG Film Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
Technicolor SFG looking for Senior Maya Lighting Artist / Maya Generalist
Technicolor-SFGis a joint venturebetween Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainmentsector, and Shanghai Film Group - one of the largest film enterprise in China. Thecompany is a premier post-production studio offering high end post-productionservice including front-end processing, dailies, Digital Intermediates, ColorGrading, Design and VFX.
We'renow looking for a Senior Maya Lighting Artist/Maya Generalist to join the team. If you are interested please send yourresume to email@example.com
Senior Maya Lighting Artist / Maya Generalist
- Proven experience inTelevision Commercial CG delivery.
- Generalist knowledge of Maya, Dynamics and Fluids.
- Pro-active problem solving who is able to offer both technical and creativesolutions.
- Ability to lead / Superviseshots and sequences.
- Setting up shot composition.
- Lighting and Rendering usingMental Ray or other rendering systems.
- Camera tracking and matchmoving.
- Teaching and training ofinterns and junior artists.
Software skills required
Maya, Mentalray/Vray, Nuke andan understanding on Realflow is a plus.
Please submit examples of yourwork via a website link or a DVD of your work, in your work you should demonstratea multitude of abilities within Maya in particular lighting and rendering. A passion to work in all areas of a job isessential.
|03 March 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|