Christopher McCabe VFS Modeling Reel

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2008
Christopher McCabe VFS Modeling Reel

Hello all!

I recently graduated from VFS, and I am currently seeking employment. Below are some images from my reel. Please take a moment and view my completed work on my website. There is a Quicktime and Flash version of my reel, as well as high resolution images of my reel in the Stills gallery. Comments very welcome.

WEBSITE

DIRECT LINK TO REEL

Cheers!

Last edited by IZZE : 07 July 2008 at 07:10 PM.

07 July 2008
great to see your stuff up and ready man, good work, love the girl.

07 July 2008
Great work man, looks like every thing came together smothly. best of luck on the job hunt. Keep intouch and let me know were you end up. It nice to see aishath with hair I still think you should have put the creepy old man in the closet thou.

Ryan

07 July 2008
yay, I'm not bald anymore! haha

Very nice chris, the texturing is great and I like the variety of work.. best of luck in the job search, though with your diversity I doubt you will have a problem

07 July 2008
Very good stuff man, I really like the one of the young lady.

07 July 2008
Hay, Ryan! long time no hear. How are things? Glad you could drop in on my thread and say such nice things. PM me and let me know what you are up to.

Aishath! It looks like everyone likes you the best. You are the pillar of my demo it seems. Glad you were brave enough to let me model you back in term 3. God, that was ages ago.

Thanks Omar. You are rocking the Finished Work forum. Getting jobs thrown at you left and right I bet. Put in a good word for me wherever you are at. Still hanging with 3d69?

Thanks Douglas. Appreciate the support!

07 July 2008
Very good!!

Love your work Chris. You certainly did a lot of things during VFS. Just for the world to know, these guy is the fastest modeler ever.

It's been an honor.

Good luck!

07 July 2008
Great Work Chris~ the girl (Aishath) looks like having a bigger eyes compare to the real person ... very cute.
Good luck for your job hunting!

07 July 2008
Hey, thanks guys.

07 July 2008
really beautiful !! 5 stars, i have one comment though, i think the facial expression of the girl in the apartment should be surprised rather than just normal.

cheers man, pretty awesome!

07 July 2008
Ajouz: Thanks for the input. There is a small sense of wonder. As if she's not sure if someone is watching her or not. Suprise was my first idea, but changed down the road. I took a look at your website. nice animation man.

07 July 2008
Great Reel

Congratulations on the good work, Chris. The consistency and variety of your work is really impressive. I learnt a lot from you, and your work is always inspiring.

07 July 2008
Thumbs up Nice reel!

Hey Chris,

Great to see the reel finally done. Looks good.

All the best to you in the job search!

Bless
-Thad
(3d67)

----------
Zbrush Thread
My CGTALK Sketchbook

07 July 2008
Hey Chris,

Great reel man! I've been waiting to see this one finished for a long time and I'm not disappointed! Wonderful work bro, now just keep on rockin' and good luck on the job hunt!

P.S. Keep in touch man and let me know where you end up going

07 July 2008
Helgi ! What's up brother? Glad to hear from you. Thanks for jumping in on my little thread! I will send you a email with more details about the job search. I hear you are doing great things out there.

Thaddeus, I wish I tapped your brain more while we were both at VFS. I could have learned a lot more. Thanks for the kind words.

Joe, Thanks man. I see your thread is up. Good luck man!

Thanks all.

Thread Closed share thread