X-Particles pricing and availability

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2013
whitelights might works aswell...its cheap and great
http://cinemaplugins.com/c4d-plugin...white-lights-2/

05 May 2013
tools4d.com spline shader

05 May 2013
Thanks for the info! White Lights looks pretty nifty. I'll give that a shot.

05 May 2013
Mike, any more word on the R13 release? Even though I do have R14, I work mainly in R13.

If I buy the R14 version now, can I then email you guys for my R13 version when it is released?

05 May 2013
Originally Posted by Zendorf: Mike, any more word on the R13 release? Even though I do have R14, I work mainly in R13.

If I buy the R14 version now, can I then email you guys for my R13 version when it is released?

We've had a working R13 build for a few days but since then some more work has been done on XP, so we want to release the whole thing - R13 and an update to the R14 build - together. Unless unexpected problems occur today we will release the R13 version late tonight (UK time) or on Thursday morning.

You can do it either way, it's fine by us whichever method you choose. You can have R13 and R14 serials for the one licence, of course.

Steve

05 May 2013
Ok, thanks for reply Steve. I can wait a few more days for the R13 version.

05 May 2013
Just a heads up the R13 version of x-particles v2 is now available

05 May 2013
Originally Posted by slouchcorp: Just a heads up the R13 version of x-particles v2 is now available

Great news !! Just upgraded.

06 June 2013
Just purchased a license for R14. If you also still use R13, is another license required to run XP2 on that version as well?

Not all plugins have been updated to R14, so I still like the option to switch down to the previous version.

Great work all around though.

Dave

06 June 2013
Hi Dave

That's no problem just send us a request email and we will get you a r13 serial

Cheers
Mike

06 June 2013
whats great about this system is you guys spent a lot of time considering ease of use which most systems completely overlook. The control is also there over your particles which for me makes is the artists friend ultimately...well done on this release and good luck with it.

Henry Moore

06 June 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread