HH-60G Pave Hawk MEDEVAC

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2010
Very nice I would say add a little fine haze or mist to make it look more "cold"

Cobra 6
LinkedIn

12 December 2010
@cobra6: Good idea

Just another concept of an idea... working on it.

Hope you like it!

Cheers
Andre

12 December 2010
Nice work. I like the modeling job.

12 December 2010
this last picture is great! I like very much the colour scheme!

12 December 2010
@Shadowkath: Thanks

@learner88: Thnaks as well!

I worked a bit on the image composition and put a small storypoint into it. Have to work on the colors a bit.

btw: Is there a way that the images get displayed in their original resolution in this thread page layout? I don't like it that the images get scaled down so much :(

FULL RES

Cheers
Andre

Last edited by ACantarel : 12 December 2010 at 09:37 PM.

12 December 2010
WOW!! Such Inspiring work, Superb. Was FinalRender used on this image by any chance?

12 December 2010
@CoroNZ: Thanks for the kind words Yes finalRender was used on all of my images in this thread.

Working on my new website, going to be finished by... today? Let's see
And of course thinking about a new image with a better composition. Suggestions welcome!

Cheers
Andre

11 November 2011
Just a quick concept I did a while ago. I should dig out that bird again, polish it a bit and do more stuff with it :P

Click on image for full res

So ooooold this thread
Have to reactivate all the work in progress images I guess.

Cheers
Andre

11 November 2011
That's a nice concept Andre... nice to see you're still playing with that great model.

My 2c worth is I think something more can be done with lighting on the chopper. Maybe an orange glow from the inside and maybe some strobes and nav lights. She seems a little dead. I'd understand if that is the effect you went for, in which case its spot on.

Regards
Giom

11 November 2011
Thumbs up

Hi!

So old and so good. Just an perfect model and nice winter scene!

11 November 2011
@Giom: Thanks Yeah I really have to dust it off a bit here and there. I thought about having some interior lighting in the chopper but then I wanted just being switched off at 100% for the idea that guy is really waiting is ass off But yeah, i might try it out, that;s what concepts are there for.

@Maview: Thnaks too! Yeah it''s so so old... can;t believe how the time went by since I started it!

Cheers
Andre

02 February 2012
W.I.P. pics disappeared ?

This is an amazing thread and everyone interested in CG can learn / get inspired from it. But where are the w.i.p. pics gone ? ?

02 February 2012
@tgvgermanyx: Thanks for the kind words Yeah due to some re-structuring of my folders on my server, those paths don;t work anymore. I'll try to take care of that these days finally!

Cheers
Andre

02 February 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread