Hardcore Modeling Challenge #37 Femme Fatale by Nat

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2013
In the past the set deadline usually was more of a soft deadline and the final entry is posted a few days after. Not sure if that is the case now I have missed a few challenges so it might be different.

04 April 2013
Gotta wait on Roberto. Until then, the contest goes on.
I'm more or less finished. Now I'm just making a short list of things I can improve while we wait.
wyattharris.com Dig it!

04 April 2013
Woo Hoo!
She looks PERFECT!!!

04 April 2013
Hardcore Modeling Challenge #37 Femme Fatale, Michelle Pfeiffer! by Nat

Hello,

Its pretty late in my country, can't wait to ZZZzzzZZZZZzzz...But I wanted to follow the rules of this challenge and to post my last updated pix tonight. I'll check the HMC thread tmro to C if there are some news bout the end of this challenge and where to post the final entry for each one of us, so that I would put my 1600x1200 px file in it.

My latest Pic 1 :,
My latest pic 2 :

Cheers everyone,
Nat.

ZBrush 4.5 HD Modeling - 3D Coat 4 Low rez retopology - Maya Rig - Maya UV unfolding - Photoshop HD Texturing - Maya Hair - Maya Mental Ray Rendering - 2 months Hardcore challenge worked after my job each night (late night because it was pretty long to achieve, and especially the Texturing part and the hair process which took me many many nights over the last week) and I've been workin on this HMC every weekend long as well since I decided to be on it...I broke me a rib skiing so it had helped me a lot to stay quite at night and focus on our challenge...Pretty pleased to have joined all of you guys!

Good night and CU tmro for the final real size upload.
ZZzzzzzzzzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wip522CG.jpg (95.2 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by ARTISTOC : 04 April 2013 at 11:41 PM.

04 April 2013
Excellent finish Nathalie. Almost has a painterly feel.

Been checking out your website. You have some really great pieces.
wyattharris.com Dig it!

04 April 2013
HCR MINI-Challenge #37: Femme Fatale! :POST YOUR FINAL ENTRY!
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

04 April 2013
Hardcore Modeling Challenge #37 Femme Fatale Michelle Pfeiffer Final Entry by Nat

Hello,

Thank you Roberto to be bck to us
Thank you Kanga and WyattHarris for your nice comments.
I'm now posting my final pic, same as the one I posted here 2 days ago but in real size now.

Just clic on the pic below:

Details & info about this work:
ZBrush 4.5 HD Modeling - 3D Coat 4 Low rez retopology - Maya Rig - Maya UV unfolding - Photoshop HD Texturing - Maya Hair - Maya Mental Ray Rendering - 2 months Hardcore challenge worked after my job each night (late night because it was pretty long to achieve, and especially the Texturing part and the hair process which took me many many nights over the last week) and I've been workin on this HMC every weekend long as well since I decided to be on it...I broke me a rib skiing so it had helped me a lot to stay quite at night and focus on our challenge...Pretty pleased to have joined all of you guys! A special thx to my CC (Calico Cat) she was purring and napping each night I was on it...Couldn't wait to have finished with this and have a beautiful cat nap too!

Last edited by ARTISTOC : 04 April 2013 at 07:21 PM.

04 April 2013
please delete

Last edited by Seravi : 04 April 2013 at 01:02 PM.

04 April 2013
HMC#37 'FemmeFatale' Michelle Pfeiffer by Nat!

Hello,

Thx it's cool Seravi to warn me bout this, it's a few days I was looking where to post our final pic. Done now
Cheers,
Have a nice week end everyone,
Nat.

04 April 2013
Broke a rib! Yowza, I hope you are doing better now.
wyattharris.com Dig it!

04 April 2013
Hi there

Well it was not that bad, I mean u cn live almost normally with broken ribs ya know (workin, drivin, cooking, cleaning... its ok)...In fact I had cracked ribs and what I found real hard was not to be able to laugh out loud or to sneeze, but healed well for the 2 months was on this challenge...So now I've recovered and I feel good ! thx WyattHarris

Cheers,
Nat.

04 April 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread