Character: Angelina Jolie

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who should I model after I finish Angelina
Christina Aguilera 167 36.62%
Heather Graham 46 10.09%
Halle Berry 116 25.44%
Madonna 29 6.36%
Jennifer Aniston 98 21.49%
Voters: 456. You may not vote on this poll

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2004
Character: Angelina Jolie

NOTE: At the end of the thread the images are uploaded again n another server!!!

I've wanted to make Angelina since started working with 3D. And now finally i poses the knowlege to do so Here are some views

No2

No3

I hope you can tell its her. I've worked about 5-6 hours so far

Last edited by Borro : 03 March 2005 at 07:11 PM.

07 July 2004
well i can see the jolie in your model, so you are on the right track. keep going.

07 July 2004
Thanks for the kind words. I'll probably post more progress later today or tomorrow. Btw C&C are welcome

07 July 2004
Hmmm no crits, no posts... kinda disparing almost wonna kill myself, but I'm gonna continue posting and modeling and I hope one day I'll receive a crit...

07 July 2004
I always forget to tell this: the modeli is still not detailed(besides smooth). More cutting will follow .

07 July 2004
Originally Posted by Borro: Hmmm no crits, no posts... kinda disparing almost wonna kill myself, but I'm gonna continue posting and modeling and I hope one day I'll receive a crit...

tahts the spirit!

kids these days commiting suicide b/c someone wont type anything about their picture... what is the world coming to.

07 July 2004
Yep. It's Angellina's face. The lips are perfect.

I wonder what are you gonna do with the modell

07 July 2004
I was thinking of making some fake shots of her . Kidding ofcourse.(maybe make a movie with her and me ). Well check the thread tomorrow as I'll post more images Maybe later tonight.

07 July 2004
Some more info I have 120 ref images of her face to work with and all of her movies with nude shots(gotta make a body eventually ). I think that's usefull info.

07 July 2004
Thumbs up

Very nice start for your Angelina Jolie model so far Borro! I wish you the best of luck on your model! I can't wait to see more of its progress on this thread! It's kind of ironic, since someone else I know is modeling Jolie on another board...lol! Keep up the great work though!

07 July 2004
DragonTU84
Thanks for the nice words. Btw I also saw the other Angelina thread, bt I can't see the images :( Today some more updates will come

07 July 2004
Nice start, but it still needs a lot of work. I found something on the web that might perhaps help you improving your model.
Tutorial

07 July 2004
Very nice and usefull tutorial, but I'm not using spline . Anyway I saw something very useful some detailes in the lips. Thanks for the help and crit. Here's some wire
Detailed Wire:

and udetailed

Good luck to you all.
BTW Special thanks to Hwasup Song and his Hulk modeling Video. Helped me alot !!!!!!!!!!!

07 July 2004
Update, update, update, but small. Almost unvisible :P (Look deep into the eyes). I have smoothed the eye area, cuz it looked bit too bumpy. Hope you like it

07 July 2004
i believe that u will continue like this, i have seen only one try till now for angelina jolie but it was in Poser so i think yours could be better.
keep going
good work

Thread Closed share thread