Aeon Byrne, Liquidmyce (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2004   #1
Aeon Byrne, Liquidmyce (2D)

Title: Aeon Byrne
Name: Liquidmyce
Software: Photoshop

Her names Aeon Byrne, Shes a carefree girl and loves nature. She absolutely adores roses.
Sketched, scanned and then shaded in photoshop. Its my first attempt at digital painting and I've learnt alot. I'm happy with it. Any critiques on how and what to improve much appreciated.
I'm thinking of giving her a necklace, not sure yet.

I've made some improvements, I think it looks alot better and now I'm finished with it now. I'm happy with it.

Myce

>> Hi resolution image <<

Old 08 August 2004   #2
Nice use of colors, i like the huge eyes and i think a neclace would give it a nice touch. However there are some problems, such as her head having an unnatural shape, i can't tell for sure why, but i think if you made it facing the camera it would look better. Also her left eye is looking a bit more to the left, (from her POV) you should move the iris a bit towards the center of the eye.

Other than that, it looks nice

Animusing Productions
old animation stuff.

Old 08 August 2004   #3
such a beautiful eyes they hit me once i looked at the pic..i support Dennik regarding the head position...the hair is very well done..keep it up

Old 08 August 2004   #4
Thanks for your replies. Its hard to see the faults when you've been staring at it for hours.

@dennik. Thanx for your comments, I see what you mean about the left eye. I'll try to correct that. As for the head position, I always tend to draw them facing the left slightly. I just need to practice more.
@Mysterious X. Thanx for your comments. I spent alot of time on the eyes. But I'll correct the left eye and update it.

Old 09 September 2004   #5
i guess eye socket and eye balls are too big

Old 09 September 2004   #6
try some other colour shades on hair...
i think it would look nice

Old 09 September 2004   #7

Old 09 September 2004   #8
Thanks mininer, Yea after some crits from another forum, I tried to improve it from the comments I received.

I made the hair and eyes more vibrant and gave her a necklace. Also adjusted the shading.
I've updated the image too.

Old 01 January 2006   #9
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread