Roca's Drawcember

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

12 December 2017
Today I had time yeah
But to many fish ^^"

I really need a trick that I don't get a stiff hand when I am working a few hours on a piece.
Does anyone of the moreexperiencedpeople have a trick for that? :o

12 December 2017
I love the snow ferrets / weasels Love the snow in the pine tree. You captured that really well!
Edit (my internet sucks so I didn't see the fish image): I love that fish image it's so neat

As for stiff hand, do windmill circles with your arms, as many as you can, to keep blood moving. Take breaks, flex your fingers and do lots of stretches!!

Last edited by justcallmeinsane : 12 December 2017 at 02:14 AM.

12 December 2017
Thank you so much for your support and reply. I will try this and hope its gonna help.

So today as well only a flat color. Geometry and perspective a really not my strong point. But well one has to either practice it or acceptit as a weak point.
I choose to practicethough. I am not sure with the design of the house though... could be more interestingsomehow...
I hope I am not going to be sick. Feel a little bit like it would be though. Don't fail me the last two days body!!

flat color.

12 December 2017
I like that fish image. Drama and setting.

You could draw one image of the face, cut an paste it to all the fish bodies after you use a warp tool in Photoshop to match up the angle and shape. I forget what the warp tool in Photoshop is exactly, but if you have the face selected, I think a control key or alt key allow you to move the corners of the selection box separately and modify the image (face) inside.

Was that your question?

I think there are some basic principals to perspective that would probably cover you for most things.

Then again, I'm wrestling with it a bit in one of my recent projects.

But the basic list of theories probably isn't that long.

One thing, the whole floor area, including to the back wall, is below the horizon line. So all angles on the dollhouse point up.

Knowing about the horizon line and what that has to do with the vanishing point would probably start you off.

About all I'll say about that.

Good luck.

12 December 2017
Thank you very much. You are right. I was so into the construction of that house, that I forgot the basic line ^^"

12 December 2017
Soooo this for today. It wasn't my intention but during the drawing I was rememberedof Peters Moon Journey. If anyone is familiar with this German Tale of Gerdt von Bassewitz.
As I remember the kids are traveling with the Ursa major to the moon or something like that to retrieve a bugs leg-
It's a funny tale. well these bears are creating the stars right now

12 December 2017
I love the little polar bears! Filled with such wonder

12 December 2017
So the last image
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

as and happy holydays have a good new year and enjoy the time with yorfamilies

12 December 2017
_ Happy Christmas_``~...

12 December 2017
merry christmas to you too Very nice job on the last image! Congrats on finishing!!

12 December 2017
I like that bear. Christmas spirit.

I think that's worthy of a card. Just sayin'.

And the glow from the candles on the snacks.

That bear's pretty cool.

All you people here stuck it out. Good work.

reply share thread