Eon (Illustration) Entry: Timur Kiryashov

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2007   #106
hello Neville thanks a lot for your following and wishing a lot))) Its really great to see that how the challege can people work together and help eatch other) I wish you luck in Judgement . Thank a lot my dear Friend!

Winky, daWinky )))) hello thx a lot for that u still remember the bieng of me and my challenge haha)) thanks for congrats I hope to I'll enjoy my Eon)) Good Luck Dear Sabrina!

Hello Thitipon . I'm glad to see you here) thanks a lot!!! I wish you Good Luck !!!

Thanks!

Old 02 February 2007   #107
Cool

first of all i come to congratulate you on your great final. as for this is painted with a mouse you went trough a hell of a ride and greated a kick ass piece. more than all i wanted to thank you for all your help and support and its great i have found a great new friend.
keep on rocking mate and i'll see ya on msn. best of luck on the final judments my friend!

Old 02 February 2007   #108
Thumbs up

Yep, it was nice to follow your work Greatto,Thumbs up!!!Congratz on that great finish and good luck to you mate!!!

Old 02 February 2007   #109
Sahsa, Yes Friendship in challenge is most important! Thank you alot for your support its really helpful and i'm still using your hints
And you r absolutly right about mouse paintings, it was the hell, but your hint with scanning really helped)
Ok my new great friend Good Luck and take care, u need to sleep and rest donot forget, if you need assassin to kill housemates always welcome!

Remko! Dear Remko! Thank you alot forcongratz and wishing ! Good Luck ! I hope you'' take a port of new challenge next time!
and you are always welcome on my threads!

Old 02 February 2007   #110
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread