Anatomy Thread of razz - 2D/3D

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2013   #1681
hey there!

thanks for the feedback at my threat, I've looked through Your sketchbook (It took some time ... ;-)) and I just don't how to say this but the progress You've made is just amazing really, maybe you have some useful hints what to focus on first when learning this stuff... as You mentioned I'm trying to do everything at once which may not be soo good... but I just want so badly to learn all this... the best would be to wake up tomorrow and be a Feng Zhu or someone like that.... ;-) btw.Your still life's are so super realistic and super great....

cheers ;-)

Old 07 July 2013   #1682
Thanks, Glenn! Those still lifes did turn out quite well, done pretty fast too, so I'm happy about that. I would choose one brush (+ airbrush) and do the whole thing with it, so three different brushes for three different still lifes, it was a real nice experiment. I have a big idea in mind for another still life, would be done in traditional paints this time and in collaboration with another great artist! Hope I can get around to doing it, would be a blast.
The short film was the most fun project I've ever worked on. So many ideas, such craziness all over, loved it. Thanks for stopping by, Glenn, always a pleasure to have you here ;]

Marowak, thanks, mate! Wow, you must've seen some shitty work of mine then, haha. But yeah, this sketchbook contains all of my journey, just stopped a bit for a year or two now, cause I feel this part of the forum is a bit dead, sadly. You're right, doing EVERYTHING is not a good idea. I was told to concentrate on a few things and master them instead of being all over the place, because I used to do all kinds of stuff with every medium possible. Environments are good to do, because everyone does characters. I'm more of a character/environment kind of guy, but now I'm focusing more on poster work and illustration, but similar skill apply. Just think of what you'd want to do and DO IT! All the studies I did helped me get decent at painting and drawing technique, but it's not creative work doing those, so I'm still looking for my voice in art even now. Don't know if this helps you. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Boom, COLORS!!! Find more of my recent work on my tumblr, link in the signature, or CLICK HERE.

Old 09 September 2013   #1683
woah! long time since i've checked out your sb. pretty awesome to see the improvement and that you continue to post. motivational!

Anatomy SB
Tumblr
Deviant Art

Old 10 October 2013   #1684
Someone has gotten pretty freakin awesome since I was last on this site!!!

My Website
My Anatomy Thread @ CGTalk

Old 10 October 2013   #1685
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread