Introducing NEX! A New Maya Plugin!!!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2009
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience Roy, but I need to balance the equation.

I bought 4 licenses for NEX when it was first released and have always had quick responses from support when ever I emailed them. I have transfered all licenses, several times each, during the past few years, everytime I upgraded my systems. Usually the online transfer was set up within hours of my email request. You could say I'm a very satisfied customer.

Since maya 2010 was released, the guys at dRaster have been very quiet. I expect they have their reasons, and I wont speculate except to say the early 2010 release may have caught them by surprise.

-- David

09 September 2009
huuuurrrraaaaa !!!
thx a lot guys ..
and allow me to jump in in the defense of the support team ..
only have really good experience with this company !! :-)

09 September 2009
Sweet! Can't wait to see what they're cooking up for the next release!

Originally Posted by royterr: i want to share my disapointed in Draster's customer support.
i purchased once one of their products (the maya plugin for max) wich worked relatively good . A year later i switched company's and emailed them several times to ask them how to switch their plugin from one machine to another, they never replied and i had to repurchase their product and had to pay another 50 dollars. So beware, once you purchase one of their product ,you are one your own.

Sorry about the problems you've been having mate, though, thus far I've had only excellent customer support from them. I've changed through probably four or five motherboards so far and each time I request a change in my key I usually get it within the day.

They've helped me solve a number of issues in the past too.

09 September 2009
Sorry to hear about that Roy!

For a year or so there were some good and lively discussions in the draster forums about how to improve NEX and general talk about issues and the feedback were always in place. I'm not sure about the status these days since I´ve been occupied with work and other commitments so I have had little time to check in and contribute but my experience with them have always been great. You are actually the first I see that have problems so I hope it will all resolve.

09 September 2009
Only excellent experiences with the guys at dRaster here as well. Sorry to hear about those problems, mate.

Cheers!

09 September 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread