Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Leonidas J. del Rio de Leon

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2007   #46
Final Render: Final

Ok heres my final render a litle bit rush out and could not use raytrace like in previous renders but i try to put the scene together in the last minute .. its been a long day.

..this challenge whas i great experience for me i applied everything i leard in 3d over the last six monts this conclude that journey .. now i need to get back to other importan matters like college wich i didn assist over a year hopelly im a senior now :)

ok whats next .. i work on a scene before Eon its kinda star wars scene in one of death star interiors the only problem is that i use models from scifi 3d and i need to ask them if they allome to use it but the scene is pretty nice and is almost done.. also ill be on the lightning challenges a lot :)

im gonna visit some of the challengers threads and congrats a lot of people that deserve to be even if they didn make it to the final.. i got 15 picks for the finalist [im not in it :)] is gonna be a tough choice

Note: i just notice that the glows are not present i dunno what happen trying to make image lest contrasty o h heck oh well no time :(

good luck everybody

Old 01 January 2007   #47
Final Render: no comp straight from render

No composition i think is better . i havent time to see the images clearly ill look on the thread page..

Old 02 February 2007   #48
I really like the models, but i don't think that this should be your final. There are too many black areas (few lights more should help) and try a higher camera angle. Don't use white lights, use some slight blue and green lights. If possible, use ambient occlusion. Afar from that its really nice, I like the shaders!

Old 02 February 2007   #49
Hey Leonidas,

Great job on finishing your image, it looks very nice. I like the POV of the image and the general mood of the image. Glad to hear you are using all the skills you have learned over the last while and you should be happy with your image.

Good luck and see you in the next challenge.

Old 02 February 2007   #50
Thanks for the support guys.. its not final there's alot of stuff to work out but right now im taking a break from it .. i will let u know when is finish i promise

@mnoir.. glad u like it, hope to see you around

@Klingberg .. i promise it will look a lot better when is finish with raytracing and all the effects is that i couldn finish it for the challlenge i enter i bit late and my experience modeling was zero to none..

cheers

Old 02 February 2007   #51
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread