Eon (Trailer) Entry: Emiliano Colantoni

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2006
Eon (Trailer) Entry: Emiliano Colantoni

Emiliano Colantoni is entered in the "Eon Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Finished Trailer: ThE-ShiFT_EON_Final_Version

Last edited by ThE-ShiFT : 12 December 2006 at 03:10 PM.

01 January 2007
I didn't really follow the challenge but I just have seen all your videos. Huge work and some really impressive. like soecially your light works.

Vincent

monstrorama
website
blog

02 February 2007
I greatly enjoyed watching this trailer....winner imo Great job!

Artstation || Facebook

02 February 2007
wow, this is really great, the grafics and sound are near perfect.

only one little crit there is, on the russian voices, i dont know who translated over there for you guys, but theres some things wrong:
1. when the subtitle says 'and again, pay attention' the russian text ( 'i ishe ras' ) only covers the 'and again', the 'pay attention'; is missing
2. also 'this is just the begging' , the 'just' is translated as 'prosta' wich is really way wrong in this special term, it has to say 'eto tolko natchala'. also the speaker has a horrible accent wich is quite common in us movies though, since for some reason in that big country theres not too many people who speak properly russian. well gives it a cinematic touch ^.^

keep up the great work, and perhaps yall find someone who can fix those russian passages for ya

Last edited by Dervish : 02 February 2007 at 02:45 PM.

02 February 2007
Fantasic work guys! nothing short of amazing

02 February 2007
Hey miguelslo, pogonip, Dervish, Joblh thank you very very much for you kind comments!!

@ miguelslo: LOL! We promise you'll have it! Be sure!
@ Dervish: thank you a lot for your points...we'll send them to the person who made the translations (he's the actor who plays Mirsky BTW) and hopefully we'll find the time to correct these issues.
Anyway we must admit we've been already lucky in finding someone who knew russian!! ehheeheh..

Ciao!!

02 February 2007
I am myself a more traditional artist but I have a grand appreciation for films and well composed trailers! Gorgeous work, and though some folks here are saying the Russian accents are a bit off..the ironic thing is, they are actually a hundred times better than MOST Russian accents in Hollywood films. Two thumbs up, very engaging trailer. Best of luck to you guys and thanks for the piece.

03 March 2007
WOW!!! Congratulations The Shift!!! I wish you the all the best!

03 March 2007
Wow, wonderfull fantastic.
But I think you have done everething wrong, you can take one more month and produce a complete film and sell it all over the world.
I'll buy the ticket.

We Ragazzi avete fatto il botto! Complimenti!! Il trailer č fenomenale! Va beh il mio inglese fa pietą, comunque si capiva che scherzavo vero? :P

Thread Closed share thread