Silo 2.3.1 released

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 09 September 2016   #151
The speed and almost feature bloat of alot of tools is something I am definitely fighting right now. Combined with having to use keys as apposed to mouse actions it makes modeling a real slow crawl. Plus, I have modo indie so I don't have access to scripts if I recall correctly.

As far as sculpting it definitely doesn't compare to zbrush or sculptris. But as far as the poly limit in idie, the work around would be to sculpt passed the limit and then retopo. Which generally you are going to want to do anyway. It just means you have to plan ahead and maybe even retopo several times through out your sculpting.

Old 11 November 2016   #152
Hey guys, a million years since the last post? Why?
Here is some recent work,not very interesting, but at least completely made in SILO! The screenshots are from Marmoset Toolbag.

Come on people, lets keep this unknown remote cave alive!

Old 11 November 2016   #153
Nice work! Was this a job for an architect? Looks like it was fun to do and hopefully you earned some money creating them.

I haven't been very active lately. I started a new large project but I am using 3ds max for it due to the complexity of a major piece. A couple of other projects have come and gone but they are under NDA so I can't show them. :( A couple more are under NDA and it will be quite some time before I can show anything of the work from those projects, too.

If you get a chance would you PM me? I wanted to talk to you about your game project.

reply share thread