Tiger, Mahmoud Yehia (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2006
Thumbs up great wotk

great work man... well managed the hair&fur.. I think u can make compositing little bit better..anyway its great

10 October 2006
Talking

Nice fur work.
I think the texture and shading work (and model) with photo projection method is very simple.
I'd like to see your shading network.

10 October 2006
Thumbs up

Great Job Mahmoud .
Nice texture on the tiger . and nice modiling

10 October 2006
Mahmoud that is realy amazing work, the other angels are better.

10 October 2006
Thumbs up

exlant man
veryyyyy nicw work...

10 October 2006
Finaly some one from my country shine in the front page and the Important thing he deserve to be in this page " mesh 3ashan hoah men el 7ezeb el watanee " and you made it for impressive 4 days at the front page this is megaa

Great work my pal the stuff is wrong I think DOF need better adjustment and the grass behind the tiger need to be smaller than that maybe ... ! its 15 min job but it will transform your work to be perfect hope to see this thing rigged and in action any time soon we will have nernia of our own

good luck and Always in advance

www.doleep.com

10 October 2006
one thing I forgot to say If you need place to host your work you are more that welcome to use some of my online space I can provide you with 350 MB tops If so Contact me At DoLeeP@DoLeeP-CG.com

www.doleep.com

10 October 2006
This is really impressive ,as if it is real

10 October 2006
Wink

After all those argument, it's still great work for starting to get somewhere

Congrats
Keep good working

10 October 2006
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mahmoudcg:

I really like these renders... The tiger looks much better here than in the original render. You did a really nice job on the fur. Like other people said, the background in the original render needs work.

Ramadan kareem!
Ahmed.

10 October 2006
thank u guys for the comments. i agree about the enironment, more care next project.
here are the enviroment renders

10 October 2006
Awesome stuff!

10 October 2006
Thumbs up Great work!

Fantastic work, I offer criticism solely as a wildlife artist (www.michaeloberhofer.com) in oil paint, and a tiger expert. Your 3D is fantastic, I am only beginning, and would love to be able to produce work like yours in 3D, but I have a lot of work ahead.

Obviously fur is very tough. your tigers fur is near perfect on the chin, forehead, and ears, but needs to be shorter and more 'bristly', particularly on the top of the nose (which is quite hard and scratchy to touch), the 'moustache' area above the mouth, immediately below the eyes, and between the eyes. I can only imagine how hard that would be to achieve, perhaps it cant be done, but I just wanted to offer these comments on what is otherwise an amazing piece of work. You have the expression and posture just right. Congratulations!

Mike

12 December 2006
Thumbs up MashaAllah :)

Tamam ya Rayess, we Allah yenawar
great job, It's nice to meet great ppl from our country in sucha great place!!!

and dont get mad at some ppl here, they had to see it from different angles for the camera mapping issue, and we all know that the most important thing in 3D works is the modeling, most of textures we take from Reality , but it's you who made the fur too, so WELLDONE!!!

Last edited by Prinova : 12 December 2006 at 03:42 AM.

Thread Closed share thread