Master and Servant 3D Entry: alexi chabane

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2005   #181
Thumbs up

hi alexi .. good work

very mush luck

Old 05 May 2005   #182
you have created an amazing image... i really like the color u choose for it... the textureng is very solid, but as self critiqued, the background seems a bit weak. Its just because of the deadline... i believe with more time this would be an amazing piece.... but ayways best of luck buddy

Old 05 May 2005   #183
Great pic, magical atmosphere. Very good design (specially the guard). Great colour contrast.

Congratulations Alexi

Old 05 May 2005   #184
HI pal.I've seen your work earlier in the progress.Dunno exactly have I ever posted here.
I like your creature design.The Bg is also ok.Think that image is pretty good balanced,nothing pops out as I see it.The thing bothers me is the cutting of theyr feet,but that's just me.
Also respecting the amount of detail you put in,and on top of all of that,fact u made trough FINAL line.Congrats and good luck.

Old 05 May 2005   #185
hi Alexi, your final image is very beutiful... nice atmosphere and soft colors pleased me a lot... the characters are well done .... good modelling and textures I liked the fog in your scene too... congrats and best luck

Master and Servant 3D Entry

Portfolio

Old 05 May 2005   #186
well I'm speechless, I love this kind of cold looking wood atmosphere. Good luck !

Old 06 June 2005   #187
some thoughts

What's the deal, when are they going to anounce the winners to this contest? And by the way, congratulations to Jordan Niewland and Chris Catizzone for making it into the space opera book, and to Bob Chiu for his awesome master and servant painting (all curent and former Nelvana employees). Great stuff. Alexi

Old 06 June 2005   #188
great work so far.ur final image is realy impressive.cool design and ambiance.congratulation on ur finih.best of luck in contest.cheers.

Chronominater Project Concept Demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQX3v3wtknc

Old 06 June 2005   #189
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread