Master and Servant 2D Entry: Adrian Fekete

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2005
Master and Servant 2D Entry: Adrian Fekete

Adrian Fekete has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: NOT FISH! MORE TREASURE!!

Ok its done! hoooraaay :D

The Story:

The greedy King "Dalan" has been banned from his throne and had to go into exile to save his life. Shortly after that war is breaking out and they fight over the kings gold and treasures all over the land.

Meanwhile the king, who is hiding in the mountains far up north, has saved the life of a little motherless Racoon ... he is feeding him and he is growing very fond the new little friend, his only company for many years to come. Dalan gives him the name "Keen".

He discovers that the little racoon is very attracted to shiny things ... and soon hes training him to spot and bring him "shiny things" .

After 20 long years the war over the kings gold is finally over, but the land is ravaged and many once beautiful cities are a mass of sad ruins ... destroyed during the long war.

Now is the time when the old and still very greedy King Dalan is coming out of the mountains to hunt for the remains of his treasure, with the help of his little servant Keen.

In the scene they have gathered a lot of gold and treasure in the vicinity of a derelict monastery. With a greedy shine in his eyes, Dalan is inspecting a necklace, when Keen drops a huge trout on the goldpile. It might be valuable for Racoons, but Dalan doesnt seem to appreciate that. Barking an angry "NO FISCH! MORE TREASURE!!" he sends his little friend of to hunt for more gold.

Sketchbook

Last edited by Vahn : 04 April 2005 at 05:43 PM.

04 April 2005
hi adrian, welcome and good luck to you!

04 April 2005
Hi All

So many good Artists here....wow...theres some really amazing stuff alrdy. After long hesitation i decided to enter the contest for fun

Sketchbook

04 April 2005
Thumbs up Hi Adrian!

I really like your colors! Not too bright, pleasant, just my taste! And your characters look pretty funny! Are you really only working with a mouse? That must be bloody hard! But easy things suck, don't they?!

will be watching your thread,

cheerio

Adam

04 April 2005
Das wird ja besser und besser .

Coming along nicely, I´m diggin´ very much. Nice work on the sky. Keep it up!

peace, pete

04 April 2005
adamos: yes i do work with the mouse ....but these sketches are only 1700 x 2200 .... its ok now ... i got to reinstall everything on my pc so photoshop will work a bit nicer and then ill see how i'll manage @ 300 dpi

peteboy: köszönöm

Sketchbook

05 May 2005
Hi Adrian,

I love your funny pic!

(but the stile is funny and the mood is dark and scarry... it is not a contradiction?)

best regards: Kornél

05 May 2005
kornel thats true ... but i kind of like it that way ...actually its not that funny, and not that scary either ... lol

no ermm...to be honest i didnt think much about the colorscheme beforehand.... i just knew first i wanted something monochromatic or at least only a few colors .... then i just began working and putting in colors by intuition ... it more or less just happened

but its always like that ... i start painting/drawing & i block out every tought ...hmm block out sounds so negative .... no its more like forming a void inside my head and I just work and then i see & feel what looks right , what colors work for me etc...

Sketchbook

05 May 2005
Talking

thats interesting style dude, and ofcoz...goodlux!

TorA

DECIDE!!

05 May 2005
yeah post it here m8 ... im glad you are helping

eclipson : thx

Sketchbook

05 May 2005
Okay, here you go Hope it helps illustrate what I meant.

05 May 2005
hehe cool ... thank you ...i will do that tonight! it looks good and im sure it will help to make his face more readable form farther away

Sketchbook

05 May 2005
ahl;kzkszfjbzddillo!!=it's so cute!!
love ur charater and also ur avatar.
nice color and comp. maybe it look more cool if there a symbol of the main characters's team appear on the sky.
good luck.

Chronominater Project Concept Demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQX3v3wtknc

05 May 2005
Pure awesomeness! The new sky rocks. A suggestion, perhaps a slanted shadow would be nice in the lower right corner? So as to 'round it off'. It's a little empty. (Then again you could probably just put your signature there, I think.)

Thread Closed share thread