Foundation Courses, where?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2011   #1
Foundation Courses, where?

Since I haven't learned art in school I thought that before going to do the BA I realized I should do in the other topic I should perhaps do a foundation course because my drawing skills should be improved.

After a quick search in the forum I got my answer for the first question i had which was whether I should do it or not (which was YES).

But my second question is if you have any places in the UK you can recommend to me?

I know there is one in the University of Glamorgan in Cardiff but I heard it's really competitive to get in there, so are there any other places you can suggest?

Also, what would you suggest I should have in my portfolio?
I would ask the art teacher but it's break time here and we're back at school only on January 9th and it would be a bit too late then.

Thanks!
Doreo

Old 01 January 2012   #2
What kind of area are you wanting to go in to? Going to the UK to do a foundation course is going to be extremely expensive with very little gain. If it's art based are there any art courses in Denmark?

Old 01 January 2012   #3
Yes, art based

I'm currently looking for places that teach art in Denmark but they are all in Danish so that's a problem since I don't speak Danish? :/

Old 01 January 2012   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread