|07-17-2014, 01:11 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
DSF 3654 "The Ray of light"
"The Ray of light"
FOR NEW: NEW DSF MEMBERS
To the new people reading this...
Tell us a bit about yourself.
Guys don't forget to post your favorite pieces here::
END OF THE MONTH GALLERY: June - 2014- Post your Artwork
NOTE: I am re-posting the topics on TWITTER:
ANYONE CAN POST
"A proper jewel"
* You have NTL for your your sketch.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME.
* ou may Sketch in ANY MEDIUM, digital or traditional.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|07-18-2014, 09:06 PM||#5|
Brno, Czech Republic
Join Date: Jul 2010
Sazem - nice Idea, I wonder, what is in the box. If I could advice to improve anything, maybe the room could be more dark to feel more mysterious.
Daniel - great as usual. This time, I am missing more stuff in the background (for example silhouette of some aztec pyramids)
Mine was inspired by real place that I visited last year, the atmosphere was very similar (or at least I remember it like this). Again, I have used Daniels approach, I did first B&W sketch and then colorized it. I am very happy with it, but this sort of stuff is my comfort zone. I must focus more on the living objects.
My GoT themed blog
|07-24-2014, 12:07 PM||#6|
Join Date: Feb 2007
nice work guys.
i don't have much time now with a newborn and a really hot summer but here's a quicky
|reply share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|