- Temporarily turn off or disable any firewall software you might be running
- Download the ChallengeUpdater1.5
- Double click the file to run it - or - use the Terminal to browse to the location where the file is saved, and type Code:java -jar cgscu-1.5.20090112.jar
- Insert your CGTalk username and password, fill in the title, description and software fields.
- Click Browse and find your final high resolution image.
- Click "Upload file" and leave it to upload.
- When you see the message "Upload OK" go to your challenge thread on the CGTalk forums and confirm that your final image is contained in the last post of the thread.
These instructions should help most OSX users to run the uploader. If you find that these instructions still do not work, then please send me an email and I will sort out your final submission for you.