|10-10-2013, 03:05 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2013
【China Beijing】Happylatte is looking for a Software Engineer (Client Engine/Tool)
We're looking for passionate, top-notch people to join us in creating groundbreaking mobile gaming experiences. Our first free-to-play game, High Noon, proved that you don't have to be a copycat game to reach #1 in the Top Grossing charts. The secret, we believe, is in aiming high, and empowering passionate and talented people organized into small, agile teams. Are you up for it?
About the job
- Create cutting-edge mobile games using cross-platform, 3D technologies
- Optimize client side code to squeeze out the best user experience and most stunning effects possible on mobile hardware
- Design/Implement Tool Suite to facilitate the whole team's work
- Creative and Analytical - You must be a great problem solver, with the ability to dive deeply into complex problems and emerge with clear and pragmatic solutions.
- Knowledge - You live and breath 3D concepts, algorithms and engines. You know every trick in the book to squeeze the very best performance out of limited hardware
- Teamwork - You love working with smart people and winning as a team. You love sharing - knowledge because it makes the entire team more effective.
-2 years full-time working experience in a similar position
-Experience working in 3D engines. Unity experience is a huge plus
-Mobile experience on iOS and Android platforms is a big plus.
- English - You must have good enough English reading/writing to study new technologies in English quickly, and preferably a good base for improving your spoken English if necessary.
Prior knowledge of any game design, game development, Objective-C, OS X/Cocoa development, Scrum or other agile methodologies is a big plus.
How to apply
You feel qualified and tempted? Please send your English (and optionally also Chinese) resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you found our ad on cgsociety. We are sorry to say that we can not consider your job application if it comes without an English version of your resume. Thanks!
|10-10-2013, 03:05 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|