|03-12-2014, 02:48 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3551 65 mn "The Fat Girl"
"The Fat Girl"
NOTE: I am re-posting the topics on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/RobertoOrtiz_CG
You have 65 MN for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* NEW RULE: You may Sketch in ANY MEDIUM, digital or traditional.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|03-13-2014, 06:03 PM||#3|
Lord of the posts
in the timelimit. Now i think about it.. I should have done this sketch opposite.. the girl coming out of the dinery mouth full of fries! Now we only see the back. Well thats the point of these sketches. Getting new ideas and improving them!
My digital sketchbook: Click here!
|03-17-2014, 01:49 PM||#6|
ya win some ya lose someportfolio
Join Date: Oct 2004
I haven't done this in a while. Here is my sketch for "Fat Girl". I used Corel Photopaint.
|03-21-2014, 04:08 PM||#7|
Join Date: Jan 2014
Oh man, I so have some catching up to do... here's a sloppy quicky. The idea just would've been too ambitious for me to do it nicer in time...
Last edited by TheTaron : 03-23-2014 at 12:43 PM.
|reply share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|