Old 10-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #16
LemonNado
Head Lopygon

portfolio
Rainer Maria Schmidt
Boss
Complex Consulting
USA

I am not related to Robert, or for that fact, know him personally. But I think many cannot understand the dire background of his plea.

Robert is living in a US state which has been hit with devastating floods recently and that the hard ship in Colorado is widespread and significant.

Just have a look at this: http://tinyurl.com/k3ouq9k

You can see what happened in his backyard. The situation is a tad neglected by the media. So, have a look at the mess and drop some change into his donation box. Helping Robert out is helping yourself because future projects of him will be an asset for all of us. You're not funding some stranger, you are selfishly supporting future plugins .

I lost some assets in Hurricane Irene and more than understand Roberts position. Let's give the man a hand! He's one of us.

Cheers
Rainer

Old 10-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #17
Kuroyume0161
Code Ninja

portfolio
Robert Templeton
Computer Programmer
Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone
Loveland, USA

Send a message via Yahoo to Kuroyume0161
I wanted to thank personally everyone who has donated or purchased plugins. You are all wonderful and this will allow me to get back to work without worries about paying rent.

Lots of lemons being thrown my way recently and I'm busy trying to make lots of lemonade.

THANK YOU ALL!!

C4D-R16, VS2012, Xcode 4.6

Old 10-28-2013, 11:47 PM   #18
lewisrowe
Imagery for brands

portfolio
Lewis Rowe
3D Artist
London, United Kingdom

Donation made.
Thanks for all your great plugins Robert.
Hope your situation eases soon.

Old 10-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #19
Kuroyume0161
Code Ninja

portfolio
Robert Templeton
Computer Programmer
Loveland, USA

And it got worse - more lemons to squeeze. My Windows computer's power supply has finally taken the swan dive. It has been randomly shutting down for months but there was little to do about it. I am going to make some effort to get some necessary information/files/etc. off of it (if it starts up just once) so that I can process customer purchases on my MacBook until a new power supply can be obtained.

For those waiting for transactions, please bear with me.

Old 12-01-2013, 04:54 PM   #20
Kuroyume0161
Code Ninja

portfolio
Robert Templeton
Computer Programmer
Loveland, USA

Good news! I have acquired a new Windows computer (Win 8.1, Intel i7, 16GB, 2TB+1TB) and am back to 'business-level' on my software and configurations. The funny part of this is that I had previously purchased an upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for the intro $50, never installed, which is sort of redundant now and my old system cost (incl. upgrades) around $4000 while this one with much more only cost $900. Ah, progress...

Unfortunately, the boot drive of the old computer appears to have had a head crash and no data could be retrieved from it. Fortunately, all of the data drive data has been re-acquired. Basically, all old Outlook emails are lost - so I might need to be reminded of any past conversations before 11/2013. Cyber-Amnesia. :(

Noted issues with Greebler in Cinema 4D R15 (data folder (unconfirmed) and saving custom shapes (confirmed)) will be addressed. Most likely, I will simply make an R15 build for Greebler for both Windows and MacOS to resolve these issues.

Hey, thank you all for your amazing support and be sure to make your friends pay for a cold one in my name. Cheers!

Old 12-01-2013, 04:54 PM   #21
CGTalk Moderation
Expert
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread