|09-22-2012, 02:28 AM||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - Pipeline TD Position (Australia)
Please note that you must be an Australian citizen in order to fill this position.
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio that maintains a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Learn and extend the pipeline
- Develop systems using python and mysql for project tracking and asset management
- Design and implementing clean and efficient user interfaces
- Create tools to increase efficiency and productivity of artists, programmers, and system administrators
- Identify and automate redundant tasks
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- 1+ years Python experience
- Must be comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Expert problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- In-depth knowledge of Maya
- Strong Linux/Unix background, Mac OSX
- Familiarity with Qt and/or pyQt for UI building
- Experience with C/C++, PyMEL, MySQL, or PyQT
- Experience with Maya, Shake, Nuke, or queue management software is a big plus
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|09-22-2012, 02:28 AM||#2|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|