The Sideshow- character- spirogyro

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2003
The Sideshow- character- spirogyro

Deformed people!! It doesn't get any better than this!! Well anyway this will be my first attempt at a human so bear with me. I'm reserving a spot and coming back with sketches......

08 August 2003
just waiting.....

B-movie

08 August 2003
update

ok so i started. Now this is my first ever head so I think I need some help. heres a wire and a render scene please help me with the geometry. I'm not using a reference yet since I haven't thought of my character, but I started a head anyway. I'm looking to make someone middle aged. thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wire.jpg (18.5 KB, 83 views)

08 August 2003
render
Attached Images
File Type: jpg head3.jpg (16.1 KB, 95 views)

08 August 2003
any help???

08 August 2003
You will probably not get a lot of comments or help unless you post some sketch or something to give us an idea about what you are going to make. And it will be a lot easier for you to make this work if you come up with a concept before modeling anything.

Since this is your first ever head, it might be a good idea to check out what particular considerations go into generic headmodeling - have a look here ---> http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38469

Good luck! Hope you get some good and freaky ideas.

xenomata

Be indiscreet - do it continuously.

08 August 2003
yep would be nice to see your sketches.. easier to help.

Well Im not sure if I can help you with anything cause Im also doing my first human head in this contest...but now it looks like the eyes of your model are a bit too close together and maybe a tiny bit too high.

Hard to say 'cause maybe your freak is like that

Do you have any reference photos or drawings?

08 August 2003
Just wondering a bit about your character i.e. what makes him a freak? How does he enjoy life in the sideshow? does he have a sister? You know the usual.....like you weren't wondering too.

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread