Looking for groups?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 08 August 2009   #16
running out of time

hi Louis
we as a team working on the video challenge in the name of goddamit ..and we are running out of time to finish this ,we almost had all the models but we don't have the texture artist .it will be great if you join with as ,as you know the lighting and rendering .my name is Joe, from India .joeboysoris@rediffmail.com.thank you .

Old 08 August 2009   #17
Originally Posted by goddamit: hi Louis
we as a team working on the video challenge in the name of goddamit ..and we are running out of time to finish this ,we almost had all the models but we don't have the texture artist .it will be great if you join with as ,as you know the lighting and rendering .my name is Joe, from India .joeboysoris@rediffmail.com.thank you .

Hi there I received your email. I appreciate the invitation but unfortunately I'm already in a team. You can check our thread here : http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=292&t=789568

Perhaps I can talk to my team to see if they would be ready work with people overseas. I will keep you tuned.

Old 08 August 2009   #18
thank you Louis

hi louis
thank you for your response ,and i have seen you guys work and it is great and bust of luck.pl let me know once you talk to your team about this.thank you louis .

Old 08 August 2009   #19
best of luck

sorry ..best of luck louis

Old 08 August 2009   #20
need texture artist

we are working as a team for the video challenge in the name of "goddamit".we need texture artist anybody who is interest to work with us. pl inform us.thank you

Old 08 August 2009   #21
Thumbs up We sought a partner for 1 characters' RIG.

We sought a partner for 1 characters' RIG.

Our team has 11 people. We only needed somebody for RIG. The time is urgent!

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...threadid=793768

Hugs,
Eduardo Louzada

Last edited by Louzada : 08 August 2009 at 07:16 AM.

Old 08 August 2009   #22
Team Joining Issues

Hello.

I was recently invited to a team but never received the invite. I suspect this may have something to do with an outdated email address I had but recently fixed. If the invite is sent via email then I need some assistance in rectifying this issue. My team leader cannot send me another invite since the system believes me to have already been sent one but i haven't gotten a PM or anything. Any assistant in the matter would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Old 12 December 2009   #23
If I want to be join in this group will I need to know the special technical skills that are posted by the members in this forums.

Old 12 December 2009   #24
Originally Posted by vagassi: If I want to be join in this group will I need to know the special technical skills that are posted by the members in this forums.

..The contest is long over.

Old 08 August 2011   #25
Wah!!

Hi, I'm 13 years old i'am fan of Secret Agent its so interesting game and it sound so cool! and I hope to join your team and I'm so happy and my life is so complete when you accept me in the group. Thanks!

reply share thread