[FOR HIRE] Freelance Fantasy Illustrator

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

05 May 2018
[FOR HIRE] Freelance Fantasy Illustrator

I'm an experienced Fantasy Illustrator that has been working on book covers, card illustrations/layouts, logos and key art for video games.

I'm available for work right now, so please contact me here: annikamaar@hotmail.com

What clients say:

"Annika did the cover illustration and design for my first novel, "Orc Road Trip". It was a fantastic experience. Not only is she extremely talented--and she is, undeniably, extremely talented--but she's also friendly, hard-working, responsive, and passionate. She isn't afraid of critique, and she isn't afraid to push back if you are going in a bad direction. I felt like she cared about my book almost as much as I did."

"Annika illustrated a marketplace splash image as well as the logo for my pixel-art game "Pure Blood". Both were completed with due diligence and were of exceptional quality. She is more than willing to accept criticism, take very good note of the direction given as well as contribute her own artistic ideas to the design process. Annika is an amazing artist and I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience I had collaborating with her."

To see more of my work go to: https://www.annikamaar.de/

Thank you!

reply share thread