Jassar - Beyond the Wall

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

2 Weeks Ago
Jassar - Beyond the Wall

Ok! so I'm still deciding on the scene. For now, I like sketch 2.. if I pull off the scale and details it will be really great, if not, it would be a disaster. Let the games begin

Last edited by Jassar : 11 Hours Ago at 04:20 AM.

1 Week Ago
Started with the line work for all the characters (and there will be a lot of them!) .. Let me know if you see anything not working thus far. (I will adjust some character designs as I go).

Last edited by Jassar : 1 Week Ago at 07:22 AM.

1 Week Ago
Still working on the line work..

1 Week Ago
Some progress; separating the different planes and starting with the background painting process.

1 Week Ago
Nothing much to show just yet, but I like to show my slow progress...

3 Days Ago
Ok some updates....

I wasn't too happy with how the giant on the left just stuck there, so to make it more smooth and interesting a bear was added (mind you, he's still a quick sketch of a figure). Better with the bear addition?

The other thing is that the image is fairly too "blue" as it is right now. Things will be balanced out, hopefully, once I paint the right side (there will be fire haha).

More to come..

Last edited by Jassar : 3 Days Ago at 04:54 AM.

1 Day Ago
Here's more on what I'm currently doing. I finally decided to work on the dragon just to get away from the undead and change the view a bit. The dragon is still WIP and there will be more orange lighting on him coming from the fire. For now, I need to work on those values and textures bit more.

More to come...

11 Hours Ago
I apologize for all the WIP updates, ah well

Here's the current state of things. Ignore Daario in the bottom right.. I just barely started working on him and he looks weird and out of place haha. Also, I guess I will stick with Unsallied warriors since they have the coolest designs out of the lot.
More splashes of orange need be added after I paint the fire. I sure darn hope I finish this thing in time.

More to come..

reply share thread