ZBrush 4r6

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

07 July 2013
Thanks, didn't know about patch 2 yet. Looks like it fixes some crazy trim brush and decimation bugs.
wyattharris.com Dig it!

04 April 2014
Originally Posted by metamesh: that's one of the wonders of maya transfer tool, it really is amazing!
glad it worked out for u

Hi, guys! If anyone of you is still here, cannot you explain me how to perform this Maya magic? I have the same problems with MD meshes and cannot transfer attributes to get back former Uvs. Every time I try to do it I get just some Uv rags in Maya UV Editor. How to it right? What meshes must I use for zremeshing - welded or unwelded, how to remesh them by polygroups to keep the same number of quad faces in all seams ? And what MD meshes to use for transferring, what exact settings I must check in the Transfer Attributes window? Should I unfold the remeshed mesh in UV master before transferring or not? I feel completely lost in all these options of Brush and Maya....

04 April 2014
I thought there was some news about Zbrush.... nope.

I see you are aware of the maya forum, and you have a maya question, you also have a zbrush question, did you know there is a zbrush forum? I

n fact you have a lot of questions and "feel completely lost". I would recommend asking in the right places where people are more commonly poised to help.

reply share thread