Save Loomis' torrents! create a seed pool for 'em!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2005
here you have a (non-torrent) mirror:

5 Loomis books (132 mb)

04 April 2005
Perfect!!!

I'm putting it in the first post!!!

Thanks a bunch Jannis.
modelling practice #1

04 April 2005
now a public tracker! Should work.

Ok, I have started using a public tracker now. It seems to be working, but I can't be sure. I'll just leave my computer on since there are no other hosts/seeders yet. Remember don't remopve the files from your harddrive initial location and keep them in you bittorent client for seeding.

LoomisTorrent (all books pdf)
modelling practice #1

04 April 2005
ok so i'm downloading this as well. but i have a question because i downloaded the non torrent file before but when i wanted to unpack it, it was broken. i managed to get only 3 books. did you also have problems with the file?

04 April 2005
I haven't tried it actually. I allready had all of them from the site.

Which link are you downloading from? Did you use the one in the post before yours? That one contains all the books on their site. Except for creative illustration which is fragmented into separate pages in gifs. Could you try the above one, because if it works I can give it a rest and just keep it there for uploading purposes.
modelling practice #1

04 April 2005
i used the link given by jannis. i was hoping to get the books about figure drawing and hands and heads but these two were the two missing books. so now im using the link that you gave us most recently - the torrent file. but still- the program says "tracker response error..." maybe if more people get it it will work

04 April 2005
I think you're right. My port is blacklisted here. I know there's a work around for that. It'll take me a couple of minutes though.

There's a Wikipedia with solutions for it. The isp's sometimes give no perimissions for these P2P networks to limit bandwidth usage. I'm right on it.
modelling practice #1

04 April 2005
It should work now. I'm getting a scrape OK message so it could reach there and back.
modelling practice #1

04 April 2005
well it's still the same for now but that's ok. might be also because my internet connection is slow. i have satelite internet so it's not that good. and maybe more people will be getting this in time. thank you for you effort.

04 April 2005
You're welcome.

Weird that it doesn't work. I'll have to check on that, I don't know what the problem could be.
modelling practice #1

04 April 2005
The non-torrent link should be fine. Since most browsers dont have resume support, try to download it with a download manager (like flashget, getright, download-accelerator, freshdownload, etcetera)

04 April 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread