Sanne van dijk_ fire and ice challenge title: the deadly triangle

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

4 Weeks Ago
Sanne van dijk_ fire and ice challenge title: the deadly triangle

hi, so this is my thread for the challenge, i have already started creating my first character for the 3D scene i decided to make for the challenge.

so heres the first stage of my character.

Last edited by SVD1992 : 1 Week Ago at 03:12 PM.

3 Weeks Ago
so i've been working on the characters i have to sculpt first before i can make a scene, i started with the dragons, got 2 and only 1 to go now.
i've made some inbetween screenshots of them and a quick render so you can kinda see what they will look like eventually.

1 Week Ago
so i have been working on my scene a bit more, its kind of difficult when you make high detail 3D models to stuff them all in a 2800px imagebut im working on it,so these are the 3 dragons with my my main characters, still have to create the composition for the final scene, but heres a close up, so you can atleast see the detail. i went for a different approach of the white walkers dragon, i decided to literally make it out of ice.

4 Days Ago
so heres my final image, i've given it all i've got on current techniques and knowledge in 3D, and i hope its enough it was a fun challenge, loved to create the dragons.

reply share thread