Eyeon Fusion H.264 render issue.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2013
Eyeon Fusion H.264 render issue.

Hi all.

Firstly, sorry if this should be in the Fusion specific forum,

I've been having an issue with rendering .MOV files from Fusion 6.4 with the H.264 file format.

Often the render will begin and fail after rendering one frame. I can render frames out and other .MOV formats like PhotoJpeg, some other formats do fail to render like Cinepak but I am not so interested in fixing that.

I have tried the following :

Changing the final render settings to render only one frame at a time (( A friend said this may have something to do with it))

Installing the K-Lite codec packs

Uninstalling VLC player

Rendering in both 64 bit and 32 bit versions including an older version of Fusion

I have had sporadic series of success, sometimes I can render out in H.264 for a small period of time making me think it was related to say VLC or the codecs but after taking some frames home to render on my own computer I found no trouble getting a H.264 format video out.

I have had an error message pop up after closing Fusion 6 where it says something like "The Eyeon server H.264 has crashed " and asks about sending a report and all that. We have a floating license so I believe it might have something to do with Fusion trying to read or get access to some license or whatnot that is related to the render but being denied or it crashing.

Sorry if this is a big jumble, but perhaps it's best to show everything that I've tried and seen.

Any help would be most apreciated and I will answer any questions as best as I can.

Many thanks.

03 March 2013
best would be send the report to eyeon and ask tech support directly

03 March 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread